Sunday, August 22, 2010

No Judging!

"You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgement on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgement do the same things." --Romans 2:1 NIV

I hope not to judge anyone else. I don't want to be judged myself, except by God, in the end. And I hope that He is merciful. I know I am far from perfect. But that is the beauty of God. He loves us for who we are, even if we sadden Him with our actions. We should not worry so much about what other people think of us; only to try to be a good example. In my life, if people look at me and see Jesus sticking out all over, I have done well. Please, Lord, give me the strength to not judge, and to do my best to show You off to those who are watching me.

No comments:

Post a Comment