Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Working Wednesday: September 1

This week I think I actually did all I set out to do. I made two nursing covers, five inserts, one pocket diaper and started one and finished another, 4-6 wipes/washcloths, and created a pattern for and made 3 medium fitted diapers! Here is a picture of some of it. I already found homes for the wipes, inserts, pocket diaper, and two fitted diapers before I took the picture! What a productive week!

I hope next week I can do this well again. My plans are: two sleeve diapers, three fitted diapers, and two nursing covers. And the inserts for the sleeve diapers as well. If you like the things you see here, visit my Facebook page by clicking the pixie!

No comments:

Post a Comment