Sunday, May 29, 2011

Flats and Handwashing Challenge- days 5-6

I've been neglecting the blog. :(  Anyway... I don't mind using flats. But if I did it full time I would have more of them, and maybe some that were made of hemp or bamboo. I would also use my washing machine and probably my dryer. The challenge has been good- now I know I can cloth diaper even if my washer breaks down or I have to go away for a few days and don't know if I will have a washer. Rain is bothersome... The other day I had to lay diapers all over our furniture to dry it! They were most of the way dry and then it started to rain. I'm just glad I noticed when I did or they would have been soaked. So anyway, I will finally share some pictures! I don't know why they're so randomly spaced. As you can probably tell, I'm not a very experienced blogger. 
The diapers, before washing. I've been keeping dirties in a bucket.
This is what I use to wash them. A great big bucket and a mobile washer.




Now they're clean (the bucket got washed too), and ready to hang.
Here they are hanging. I have since added another line so I can hang more at a time.
I have to double- and triple-hang them because I don't have a very big clothesline.

No comments:

Post a Comment